Interested in working for a company that is dedicated to serving communities through the restoration of homes and businesses? A company that provides opportunities for advancement while learning alongside a group of experienced, dedicated, skilled remediation leaders? Precision Environmental is that company. We have multiple immediate openings. In addition, we offer medical coverage to our full-time employees and a company matching 401k program.
The Technician will perform a variety of routine tasks under the direct supervision and guidance of the Lead Technician. The primary role of this entry level position is to develop expertise in the proper use of industry specific tools and equipment through their on-the-job training. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager of that location. Interfacing with other departments within the company is required. Join our dedicated team!
The position of Technician requires the following:
• Work experience using basic hand tools, in a construction or similar work environment.
• General understanding of basic safety protocols.
• Physically fit to perform duties described above.
• May require valid driver’s license
• Possess dexterity, good sense of balance, good eye/hand coordination.
• Good grasp of English language (written and verbal), is a plus
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately to Lead Technician or Superintendent when necessary.
• Approved Respirator physical and fit testing
• Basic understanding on use of hand tools, power tools and mild chemicals.
• Ability to work with various building materials.
• Ability to read and understand basic written instructions.
• Use of good judgement, works well under pressure.
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Exposure to hazardous situations or chemicals, on occasion.
• Requires ability to lift heavy objects frequently (up to 50lbs)
• Frequent use of L/R hand motion
• Limited time in constricted areas
• Required to be on-call, work after hours and weekends
The Technician will perform a variety of routine tasks under the direct supervision and guidance of the Lead Technician. The primary role of this entry level position is to develop expertise in the proper use of industry specific tools and equipment through their on-the-job training. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager of that location. Interfacing with other departments within the company is required.
Core responsibilities for this position are as follows:
• Follow direction from Lead Technician(s) regarding assigned work, ask questions when necessary
• Perform necessary tasks to help expedite the completion of the job and as directed by the Superintendent or Lead Technician, including but not limited to: Pickup and order materials, moving client contents, performing all necessary construction repairs at the highest quality while adhering to code regulations and industry standards.
• Lift and pack away contents in boxes and furniture. Assist with hauling materials, trash and stocking jobs at the direction of the Lead Technician.
• Assist Lead Technician in maintaining company vehicle to company standards and restock vehicle supplies as needed.
• Complete necessary time reporting paperwork (crew sheets and notes) and submit timecards in a timely manner.
• Attend safety briefings and training as required.
• Adhere to company safe work practice guidelines, regular use of PPE.
• May be required to wear respiratory protection in performance of abatement activities.
Join our dedicated team!