Water Damage Restoration Services
We cater to a wide spectrum of customers and property types. Whether it's commercial properties, businesses, government buildings, multi-family properties, healthcare facilities, hotels, or residential homes, our services cover them all.
Our Water Mitigation and repair process:
- Initial Inspection: Our skilled Precision Environmental professional conducts a thorough assessment to determine the best course of action to reverse the effects of water damage. Once assessed and cleared of safety hazards, we secure contents if necessary, and the restoration process begins.
- Water Extraction: We contain the damage by extracting standing water. All affected area materials, such as throw rugs, pillows, clothing, furniture, and office equipment, are removed. Technicians may also remove water-damaged surfaces from walls, ceilings, or floors to expedite drying.
- Stabilizing and Drying: Following extraction and material removal, the drying phase initiates. This stage employs commercial-grade equipment like air movers, dehumidifiers, wood floor drying systems, and heaters to increase air circulation and evaporation. Our vigilant monitoring ensures a controlled environment during the drying process.
- Reconstruction Build-Back: After successful mitigation and achieving dry standards, reconstruction completes the restoration process. Structural damages and other building material replacements are addressed. By the end of reconstruction, your space will be returned to its pre-loss condition, safe and healthy.
Water Damage Timeline
- Within Minutes: Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path. Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings. Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets. Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
- Hours 1 - 24: Drywall begins to swell and break down. Metal surfaces begin to tarnish. Furniture begins to swell and crack. Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain. A musty odor appears.
- 48 Hours to 1 Week: Mold and mildew may grow and spread. Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp. Metal begins to rust and corrode. Furniture warps and shows signs of mold. Paint begins to blister. Wood flooring swells and warps. Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
- More Than 1 Week: Restoration time and cost increase dramatically, replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive. Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
Water Damage Specialist
We work with your insurance company to understand the policy and what is covered, limiting any surprises!
- The average home leaks close to 10,000 gallons of water every year.
- 10% of households will waste over 90 gallons of water each day through minor leaks and drips.
- Fixing these drips can represent an average of 10% savings on your water bill.
Water Mitigation Resources
When water damage strikes, questions arise. Our water mitigation resources provide answers to these essential questions. Swift repairs following water damage are vital, as surface assessments can be misleading.
Effective Drying Methods for Mitigation
A recent EPA study reveals that 85% of commercial buildings face excess moisture and water leaks.
For any inquiries or immediate assistance with water damage, reach out to us. Your property's safety is our priority.
Collaboration with Insurance
We collaborate with your insurance company to ensure comprehensive coverage, limiting unforeseen surprises.