Fire debris and residues from burning plastic, synthetic, and natural materials may be as easy to remove with a duster as household dust or as challenging to remove as old tobacco smoke. It all depends on the fuel and the available oxygen at the time of the fire.
Our Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Services are customizable. Since no two properties are the same, no two fires are either. Therefore, our process will vary from one property to the next. Precision Environmental team of professionals will first assess all your damages before creating a scope of work.
What is Building Restoration Service?
• Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred.
• Evaluating the areas that are wet because of firefighting that may need treatment.
• Water Mitigation Service (if applicable).
• Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged because of smoke and soot particles.
• Removing Contents including the collection items you may need for the next coming of days, such as clothing, prescriptions, schoolbooks, business needs, etc.
• Packing out remaining contents for cleaning and storage.
• Performing structural restoration, including removal of charred contents that may seal in smoke particles, such as insulation and burned wood.
• Assessing carpets and floor coverings, which may need to be removed.
• Safety Inspection of the framing of the house and subfloors.
• Removing smoke odors of the affected surfaces.
• Cleaning, eliminating odors, and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition.
• Returning items to the original location, and making your house feel like home again.
Though all fires can be devastating for your home or commercial building, not all are the same. Each type of fire can result in different kinds of damage, which will require a different kind of solution.
Protein Fire: Food from the oven or stove has burned, leaving strong, burned-food odors and smoke residue on contents and surfaces.
Complex Fire: Multiple natural and synthetic items inside your home have burned, causing greasy yellow residue on contents and surfaces and synthetic smoke odors. Here, emergency corrosion mitigation is needed to protect at-risk surfaces.
Natural Fire: Trees, shrubs, and bushes have burned, and smoke has penetrated the structure from outside, so smoke residue and odor are present.
Furnace Malfunction: Heating appliances like oil-fired furnaces have malfunctioned and caused smoke to be distributed throughout the property.
How do you recover from fire damage?
What to do after a Fire Damage event? | How do you map your path back to normalcy? | A guide to recovering your property and life.