Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning redefines home health. Eliminating your ductwork's dirt, dust, and microbial growth can improve indoor air quality while maintaining a cleaner home and increasing HVAC efficiency. Clean ducts mean less dirt in your home and air because ductwork is often the source and pathway for dust and biological contaminants.
Buildup from daily HVAC use can add millions of dirt, dust, and debris particles to your ductwork. So don't wait for cleaner indoor air. Instead, schedule your free inspection today.
Air Duct Cleaning Services
Duct cleaning provide important benefits:
- Removing unhealthy residue buildup
- Minimizing fire hazards
- Reducing the risk of duct collapse
- Improving indoor air flow and air quality
Our process begins with:
The whole cleaning process can be divided into 3 steps:
- Inspection. The air duct technician will inspect the air duct system. Checking all the access points to the duct work, assessing its condition by looking inside, and then decide which cleaning technique would be best in your case. After checking the duct work, the cleaning will begin.
- Air Duct Cleaning Debris Removal. Our technician will arrange the vacuum collection unit - it is important to create negative air pressure in the air ducts to make sure dust, dirt and other debris do not spread around the house or facility and get collected in to the vacuum collection unit. After setting this up, the technician will start agitating the walls of the ductwork, taking out the pollutant like dust, dirt, pollen, bacteria and other pathogens.
- Final Walk-through. When the cleaning is done, another inspection of the air ducts is required to make sure nothing was missed and the ducts are thoroughly cleaned.
The “Clean Air in Buildings Challenge” is a call to action and a set of guiding principles and best practices to assist building owners and operators with reducing risks from airborne viruses and other contaminants indoors. The Clean Air in Buildings Challenge highlights a range of recommendations and resources available for improving ventilation and indoor air quality, which can help to better protect the health of building occupants and reduce the risk of other pathogens.
National Institutes of Health, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and industrial hygienists all agree that duct cleaning is appropriate in the following circumstances:
- Permanent or persistent water damage in ducts.
- Slime or microbial growth observed in ducts.
- Debris build‐up in ducts that restricts airflow.
- Dust discharging from supply diffusers.
- Offensive odors originating in ductwork or HVAC components.
Duct cleaning professionals are always talking about the “stuff” building up in air ducts, circulating through your property and affecting your indoor air quality. Here’s an inside look at what they are referring to:
- Dust and Dust Mites
- Pet (and People!) Dander
- Mold, Mold Spores, and Mildew
- Fungi and Fungal Spores
- Bacteria and Viruses
All of these allergens, growths, diseases, and pollutants can destroy your family’s health. Precision Environmental goal on every job is to ensure that you enjoy all of the benefits that coincide cleaner air duct system:
- Increased Energy Efficiency: When your ducts are clean, your system doesn’t have to work as hard to heat and cool your property.
- Odor Removal: Lingering odors that have become trapped in the ducts will be completely eliminated.
- Reduced Debris: Our services dramatically reduce the amount of dirt and debris that is lurking in your duct system, leaving your family with cleaner, pure air.
- Fewer Allergens: A professional cleaning of your ductwork will noticeably decrease the allergy triggers in your home.