California's wet season is far from over.
Water damage is the most common and severe emergency all properties will experience. Water intrusions happen quickly, usually within 24 hours. So if you notice any signs of water damage, it typically isn't something you can fix alone.
- California gets 75% of its annual rainfall between December and March.
- Increasing the possibility of Water Damage to your property.
- Call 800-375-7786 Start Water Damage Repair Immediately.
- Protect your valuable possessions and don’t disturb visible mold.
- Call your Insurance Company to file a claim.
Our Water Mitigation and repair process:
We services a wide range of customers and property types. From commercial properties and businesses, government buildings, multi-family properties, healthcare facilities, hotels, residential homes, and more. According to a recent US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) study, 85% of commercial and residential buildings experience excess moisture and water leaks. We can moisture map your facility to identify water hazards and repair any type of water damage.
- Initial Inspection: A Precision Environmental professional will assess to determine the appropriate action needed to reverse the adverse effects of the water damage. Once completed if there are no safety hazards, contents are secured if needed, and restoration begins.
- Water Extraction: Containing the damage and extracting all standing water begins. All wet materials on the floor, i.e., throw rugs, pillows, clothing, furniture, office equipment, are removed from the affected area. Once water is extracted, if needed, technicians will begin to remove water-damaged surfaces on walls, ceilings, or floors to help expedite the drying.
- Stabilizing and Drying: After extraction and removing all wet materials, the drying process begins. Commercial grade equipment is used in this process, including air movers, dehumidifiers, wood floor drying systems, and heaters to generate dry air and increase air circulation and evaporation. During the drying, the environment is carefully monitored each day.
- Reconstruction Build-Back: Once the water damage has been mitigated and the structure has been returned to a dry standard, reconstruction is the final step in the restoration process if structural damage and other building materials need replacement. By the end of reconstruction, your dwelling will be safe, healthy, and returned to its pre-loss condition.