The position of Project Director requires the following:
• Valid Driver’s License with driving record in good standing.
• Proven experience in ability to manage large projects in commercial mitigation and construction.
• Extensive knowledge in construction estimating
• Well versed in time & material billing concepts
• Experience in marketing services for purpose of generating new or existing business.
• Thorough knowledge of basic safety standards and work practices.
• Experience in leading crews, delegating, communicating effectively at all levels; strong leadership skills.
• Industry related certification, desirable
• Completion or in the process of completing IICRC Training
• Possesses excellent time management skills.
• Ability to generate reports using Microsoft Suite products, Xactimate required.
• Understands basics of cost containment and risk management.
• Applies good judgement in making important decisions under pressure.
• Experience in effective communications, coaching and training.
• Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Occasional travel outside of assigned region
• Extended work hours, weekend hours – must be available after hours and weekends
• Occasionally wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) depending on the job
• Occasional lifting (up to 50lbs.)
• Daily commuting to office and jobsites
• Outdoors in varying weather conditions
• Maneuver through construction site
• Ability to climb, bend, squat, crawl, lift, reach, twist, and stand for long periods
Project Directors are responsible for simultaneously managing and directing multiple claims/jobs. Direct lead technicians and superintendents in the production phase of job(s) via work orders. This position reports directly to the Regional Director and interfaces with other departments within the company as required.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
• Manages multiple large scope projects, simultaneously, from beginning until completion.
• Develops estimates for construction and mitigation projects
• Reviews and approves time and material billing ensuring all billable job costs are captured
• Responsible for maintaining business contacts and/or sourcing new business for purposes of generating new work.
• Prepares work orders for scheduling ensuring accuracy and detail; disseminates to responsible parties.
• Conducts thorough inspections of jobs and recommends further work to adjusters or clients
• Tracks project plans and makes adjustment, as and where needed, to stay on track and meet contract schedules.
• Gathers and reviews all documents and work orders ensuring customer invoices are sent in a timely manner to ensure prompt invoicing/payment.
• Requires frequent and effective communications with adjusters, customers, co-workers and contractors.
• Markets company services to adjusters and/or potential clients.
• Collaborates with Account Executives in preparation of bids for adjusters or customers
• Performs loss site inspection to determine damages in order to prepare bids for adjusters or customers.
• Supports the Company’s safe workplace policies and practices and promotes adherence.
Precision Environmental is rapidly growing, and we are looking for Project Directors to aid in our growth. We have multiple immediate openings. In addition, we offer medical coverage to our full-time employees and a company matching 401k program.
Join our dedicated team!