Our forward-thinking management team is made up of determined, focused, and experienced individuals. Meet our management team with unsurpassed customer satisfaction. Led by Karen Tellou, Director of Administration.Management
Robert Ruiz is the President and CEO of Precision Environmental. He brings over 15 years of executive leadership experience in large, complex implementations in Environmental Remediation and Environmentally friendly Pest management. By deploying intellectual property, approved by the state of California as a complete replacement for chemical fumigation. This is a major contribution to our planet by reducing the amount of toxic chemicals being dumped into our planet each year.
Strategist growth driver, synergist, mentor, and quality visionary credited with rapid growth and financial performance leading a successful company sales and integration. Robert is a customer-centric executive and leadership coach noted for establishing team synergies and enabling unsurpassed customer values, low-cost footprint, tight production benchmarks, and best-in-class lean quality job productions and processes. In addition, he is an energetic start-up leader behind new methods of creating environmental services and long-standing practices. He Aligns Precision Environmental teammates under our mission and core values to guide our employees to live more fulfilled lives.
He continues to enhance our department's internal infrastructure to provide more effective, efficient, customer-focused services in Southern California. In addition, Robert seeks to be a catalyst for creating innovative programmatic solutions in the Environmental Service industry. In addition to improving the overall operational structure of Precision Environmental, he is currently overseeing several large-scale initiatives, including:
• Northern California and out of state expansion
• A true advocate of faith-driven contributions in public and community service
A Word from Our CEO:
“We are committed to environmental sustainability, and I’m confident our services will provide you with the best solutions. Our customer service is second to none, and we pride ourselves on completing projects on time and within budget.”
Ish Ruiz serves as Executive Vice President. With over 12 years of experience. He is a leader with excellent management skills and a knack for directing company operations with growth-minded philosophies.
His career has focused on business process implantation and optimization, focusing on developing services that empower our customers. Responsible for all the company’s operating segments in Pest Management and innovation functions. He attended the University of Pécs Medical School with a background in Medical Science creating the Precision Environmental case studies to fight microbiological infections.
Our Pest Management Division is responsible for delivering services across all segments, including administering the revolutionary Heat Treatment Process that is safe, environmentally compliant, and eco-friendly.
His wide-ranging portfolio includes seven distinct business functions: compliance, budget planning and analysis, business services, facility services, finance, investments, and safety. In partnership with executive management, Ish creates centralized best practices and customer support solutions. With the understanding that our customers are searching for comprehensive and flexible solutions; delivering results while focusing on the quality of work.
Andrew Marlborough serves as the Vice President of Operations, overseeing the functions of our Environmental Division. Andrew began his career at Precision Environmental as Chief Estimator. Responsible for Project Management in Asbestos, Lead, Mold, Demolition, and Reconstruction. He possesses over 16 years of experience across a broad spectrum of sectors, including Federal/Military, Public Works, Commercial, Healthcare, and Residential.
Andrew leads 100+ employees and oversees 500+ projects per year. He has demonstrated a tremendous ability to support and maintain numerous operational objectives. With his earned reputation of integrity and results-driven work ethics, Andrew empowers our employees to make decisions for our customers on the fly. He is adept at leading new company initiatives, brings a unique ability to build solid and sustaining teams, and possesses strong local market expertise. In addition, he has proven abilities to hire, train, evaluate, and motivate our employees. Andrew is both a problem solver and a producer.
• Children's Hospital Los Angeles - Awarded MSA: (USD $2.5 Million) ASB Abatement, Mold Remediation, and Reconstruction.
• Edwards Air Force Base - Awarded Job Order Contract: (USD $6 Million) ASB/Lead Abatement and Demolition.
• UCLA – Awarded Unit Price Job Contract: (USD $5 Million) ASB Abatement and Demolition Projects throughout UCLA Campus.
• Managed: Defense Logistics Agency's Hazardous Waste Disposal Contract Throughout So Cal and Nevada. (USD $20 Million) Processed millions of pounds of RCRA and Non RCRA Hazardous Waste.
• Chet Holifield Federal Building - Awarded Contract: (USD $2 Million) Asbestos Fireproofing Abatement 80,000 SF.
William G. Flores serves as Regional Vice President with over 25 years of experience in the Restoration and Environmental Services industry. He is an expert with senior market knowledge in insurance, municipalities, residential, Healthcare, and commercial. His core competency lies in Project Directing, identifying service-related issues, and finding viable solutions for our customers; his solemn goal is to be an asset for every customer by managing complexities and bringing their properties back to pre-loss condition. In addition, he provides strategic leadership for developing service lines so that a full continuum of services is structured in response to customer needs. This facet assures that business development plans and procedures are in place to meet our customer's budgets. William has a phenomenal customer satisfaction rate attributed to his enthusiasm, passion, and professional ethics.
• Loma Linda - Awarded MSA: (USD $15.5 Million) Water Mitigation ASB Abatement, Mold, Lead Abatement Infectious Control Remediation, and Reconstruction.
• S&S Property Management - Awarded MSA: (USD $2.5 Million) Water/ASB Abatement and Reconstruction.
• MG Property Management - MSA Awarded: (USD $12.5 Million) Water Mitigation Fire/Smoke Restoration, ASB Abatement, and Reconstruction.
• ConAm Property Management - MSA Awarded: (USD $1.5 Million) Water Mitigation ASB Abatement and Reconstruction.
• UCLA - EMS Awarded: (USD $3.8 Million) Water Mitigation and Reconstruction.
Christopher Ruiz serves as Vice President, Corporate Relations. He is a Strategist, Partnerships, and Communications Expert in environmental health & safety, public works, insurance, residential housing, multi-family housing, healthcare, commercial and corporate markets with experience from Fortune 500 and Global 1,000 companies. A results-driven diplomat who seeks to find solutions that benefit all parties involved. Christopher is a passionate, driven, and hardworking leader with proven experience in building and leading large remote and centralized teams. Christopher possesses over 15 years of experience in business development, vendor management, strategic capacity planning, contract negotiation, risk management, and project management. He is a concise and transparent communicator and possesses the skills to run an intelligent business operation.
Christopher's ability to thrive in an evolving business environment result from a highly creative, ethical, and pragmatic approach with realistic deliverables, Unbiased analysis of the viability of service-related issues and solutions with an insider's perspective. Assessment of interest to offer simple solutions resulting in long-term relationships.
• U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, WLA VA Hospital – Awarded Job Order Contract: (USD $1.5 Million) ASB Abatement, Mold Remediation, and Reconstruction.
• Lynwood Unified School District, Rosa Parks Elementary School – Awarded EMS: (USD $1 Million) Water Mitigation and Reconstruction.
• California Department of Motor Vehicles, DMV – Awarded MSA: (USD $2 million) Environmental Remediation and On-Call Services.
• Ensign Group, Nation-Wide – Awarded Enterprise Contract: (USD $9 Million) Information Technology Package.
• State of California Department of Justice, Los Angeles - Awarded RFP: (USD $5 million) Information Technology Package.
Jimmy Nguyen serves as Vice President of Environmental Mitigation Services. He lives in the Inland Empire and works out of our satellite office located in Ontario, California. Jimmy brings over 16 years of experience in environmental remediation, construction/project management, risk management, health & safety, and business strategy & implementation. In addition to a wealth of knowledge in the environmental sector and institutional markets, public works, insurance institutions, residential housing, multi-family housing, healthcare/medical centers, commercial and corporate markets. He will also lead in the company's planning and execution of strategies to increase company growth by affirming business partnerships and negotiating contracts committed to delivering a sustainable product.
Michele Howard serves as Vice President of Business Development. She is a highly skilled business development executive with a "sweet spot" in networking. With a proven track record selling technology-driven services to the medical and environmental industries. Services include asbestos, mold, lead, fire, water damage, virus disinfection, biohazard/trauma cleanup, demolition, contents manipulation, HVAC, fire/smoke damper inspection, and certification.
Highly effective networking and presentation skills resulted in the critical introduction of services to customers. Ability to motivate and influence clients to invest in services and programs. Passionate about the environment and inspired to make a difference.Association Memberships:
• American Red Cross: Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
• Certificate of Training: Above Ceiling Inspections in Healthcare Facilities ASHE: Completion Barrier Management Symposium
• Community and Industry Involvement CHOC Walk Team Hope 2016
• MS Walk 2000-2021 Walk for Wishes (Make a wish Foundation)
• St Joseph Healthcare Charity Golf Classic 2017
• CSHE OC Membership/planning committee 2013-2021
• CREW mentoring committee 2016-2017
• Lions Club Membership 1992-2021
• Lions Club, International Convention, Fukuok, Japan 2016
• Zonta International Charity: 2019-2021
Al Escobar serves as Business Officer. Having helped 150+ SMEs, His leadership skills and blend of business and technical expertise have successfully led him to foster a global perspective for our customers. He is mission-driven, practical, resourceful, and enjoys helping our customers add value to their organizations.
He holds a BS in Engineering Sciences from California Polytechnic University San Luis Obispo and an MBA from California Lutheran University. He later spent seven years as a graduate-level adjunct faculty member teaching International Business and Strategy.Al has volunteered his time in one capacity or another for 30+ years and served in the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO), Boy Scouts of America, National Society of Hispanic MBAs, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, French Hospital, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Emergency Preparedness Expo, and others.
On a personal level, Al’s philosophy that “success, like perfection, is a process, not a destination” serves as a basis in his efforts to encourage individuals to reach their full potential.