Precision Environmental is rapidly growing, and we are looking for Project Directors to aid in our growth. Opportunity for advancement. Precision Environmental offers full medical coverage to our full-time employees and a company matching 401k program.
The position of Project Director requires the following:
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Manage large projects in Commercial/Residential water mitigation, asbestos/lead abatement, reconstruction, and water/fire restoration.
- Knowledge in restoration estimating
- Well versed in time & material billing concepts
- Experience in customer service for the purpose of generating new or existing business.
- Thorough knowledge of basic safety standards and work practices.
- Experience in leading crews, delegating, communicating effectively at all levels; strong leadership skills.
- Industry related certification, desirable
- IICRC Training not mandatory
- Possesses excellent time management skills.
- Ability to generate reports using Microsoft Suite, Xactimate required.
- Understands basics of cost containment and risk management.
- Applies good judgement in making important decisions under pressure.
- Experience in effective, concise, and transparent communications.
Working conditions for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Occasional travel outside of assigned region
- Occasionally wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) depending on the job
- Daily commuting to office and jobsites
- Outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Maneuver through construction site
- Ability to climb, bend, squat, crawl, lift, reach, twist, and stand for long periods
Project Directors are responsible for simultaneously managing and directing multiple claims/jobs. Direct lead technicians and superintendents in the production phase of job(s) via work orders. This position reports directly to Jimmy Nguyen VP, Environmental Mitigation Services and interfaces with other departments within the company as required.
Core responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Manages multiple large scope projects, simultaneously, from beginning until completion.
- Develops estimates for reconstruction and mitigation projects
- Reviews and approves time and material billing ensuring all billable job costs are captured
- Responsible for maintaining business contacts and/or sourcing new business for purposes of generating new work.
- Prepares work orders for scheduling ensuring accuracy and detail; disseminates to responsible parties.
- Conducts thorough inspections of jobs and recommends further work to adjusters or clients
- Tracks project plans and makes adjustment, as and where needed, to stay on track and meet contract schedules.
- Gathers and reviews all documents and work orders ensuring customer invoices are sent in a timely manner to ensure prompt invoicing/payment.
- Requires frequent and effective communications with adjusters, customers, co-workers and contractors.
- Collaborates with Sales Department in preparation of bids for adjusters or customers
- Performs loss site inspection to determine damages in order to prepare bids for adjusters or customers.
- Supports the Company's safe workplace policies and practices and promotes adherence.
Here's to new beginnings! Precision Environmental is rapidly growing, and we are looking for quality individuals to aid in our growth. Precision Environmental offers full medical coverage to our full-time employees and a company matching 401k program.