See what property damage looks like for insurance. Protecting adjusters and property owners! Rebuilding damaged properties is our first priority, you will have peace of mind knowing we’re there quickly to limit damages.
Precision Environmental is the property damage emergency company of choice for insurance professionals, claims adjusters, and insurance agents that need a 24/7 full-service company to take care of their customers every single day. We are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), can offer you, the claims adjuster or insurance agent a personalized approach to property damage emergencies that will save you time and money. You can count on us to provide your policyholder with the peace of mind they need.
We immediately takes action to assist our clients. We are always on-site within 2 to 3 hours to help minimize the damages to policyholder's property, including protecting valuable electronics, furniture, documents, and other assets from further damage.
Why Recommend Us to Your Policyholders?
Win over your policyholders and demonstrate your value by recommending a leader in the restoration industry. Precision Environmental will focus on restoring and rebuilding their property while you can focus on the bigger picture of managing their claims as quickly and effectively as possible.
Precision Environmental also offers:
- Quick response times, affordable, and efficient. We’ll assure a quick resolution that never compromises quality. We also offer standardized pricing and controlled loss ratios. Our experts will carefully assess the entire property and determine what can be restored and what needs to be replaced
- Localized services backed by 40 years of experience. Our teams have a deep familiarity with insurance processes, which will make it easier for you to process claims and make your policyholders happy. We also offer a preferred vendor program designed to deliver premium quality services that ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open communication. Our team is available 24/7, every day of the year, to assist your policyholders with their restoration and reconstruction projects. We are always available to discuss the stage of the claims process with you at any time and are happy to answer any policyholders' questions. Your customers will appreciate our team's reassurances and confidence.
Precision Environmental Insurance Company Program
We are proud to offer insurance companies access to our programs, which include:
- Agreed-upon pricing
- Quarterly business reviews
- 24/7/365 response
- Shortened claim cycle time
- Professionals trained in Xactimate
- IICRC certified restoration professionals
- Streamlined claims adjustment process
Our Insurance Program
Nothing like a little industry knowledge to help assist your policyholders. Get the Results You Need. Increased customer retention and reduced loss expenses are key elements that make partnering with Precision Environmental the right property restoration company for your claims department.
Have important questions? Precision Environmental provides important answers. Rebuilding your environment is important to us. Our professionals deliver a fast response, superior quality, personalized attention, and, most importantly, experience. Have important questions? Precision Environmental provides important answers.
What to do after a Loss
Protect the Property. One of the most important things to do after a property loss is to call Precision Environmental to prevent further damage.
Do your best to protect your property by covering damage in roof, walls, doors, and windows with plastic sheeting or plywood. Homeowners insurance policies may not cover ensuing damage to your property if you have not taken reasonable steps to secure the property from subsequent damage. Be careful not to risk your own safety when making the repairs.
Don’t make extensive permanent repairs until after the claims adjuster has been to your home and assessed the damage.
Call Your Insurance Company
After a property loss you must report the damage to your insurance company agent or representative to start the claim process. Ask questions such as:
- Does my policy cover the property damage to my home?
- How long will it take to process my claim?
- Will I need to obtain estimates for repairs to the structure?
- What is my deductible? (The deductible is the portion of the loss you pay before your insurance company begins to pay.)
What may be covered by your insurance
- Additional Living Expenses: If your property is not safe for occupancy, keep receipts for all expenses associated with your relocation, such as emergency shelter, clothing, and food.
- Personal Property: Our Total Loss Inventory team will lists of all damaged items and document your personal property loss. Including the brand names, model numbers, appliances, and electronic equipment.
What is covered by standard homeowners insurance? Understanding the four essential protections provided by your homeowners policy
Most standard home insurance policies cover plumbing related water damage that occurs due to sudden and accidental events that originate in your home. Our team specializes in water damage claims and are knowledgeable with insurance policy terms and conditions. We handle every step of the water damage insurance claim process.
According to a survey published in the Journal of Financial Planning, many homeowners have misguided views of what their homeowners insurance actually covers. According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, 33% of homeowners believed that flood damage would be covered, 51% thought that damage from a main water line break would be covered, and 34% thought that mold damage is covered. Policies are often written so that for something to be covered, it must be “sudden and accidental,” meaning that it wasn’t a slow leak that caused damage over many months.
The damages that typically are covered include:
- Fire or smoke damage
- Water damage
- Sewer backup
- Mold damage
- Asbestos or lead exposure
- Windstorm damage
- Total loss inventory
Three tips to help you stay ahead!
- Stay on Top of Home Maintenance | This may not sound like a tip per se, but it’s one of the most important things homeowners can do to protect their property. For instance, avoiding water damage by installing leak-detecting sensors and having your house’s HVAC and wiring systems inspected routinely can save you from costly home repairs and potential insurance claims.
- Understand Your Coverage | This may seem obvious, but you’d be surprised how many policyholders don’t fully understand the aspects of their coverage. Read through your policy so you know what damage is covered and what’s excluded. Understand your policy limits and deductible, and recognize how you’ll be paid out after a claim
- Document Damage Thoroughly | If you’ve determined that you’ve sustained enough damage to file a claim, be sure to document the damage to your property thoroughly. The more information you provide to the insurance company, the better your odds of a smooth claims process. Keeping a home inventory list so you know what possessions you own and how much they cost is very helpful. This way, if your things are damaged, you can consult the total loss inventory list to inform the adjuster how much each item was worth.